Speaking + Workshops
Evidence-based sessions and workshops to boost well-being, personal growth, and professional development.
Using her background in curriculum design and educational theory and Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Amanda Hilton supports wellness-inclined and wellness-curious organizations in bringing evidence-based programming and workshops to members and employees.
Personal + professional development | Mindfulness + well-being | Sustainable habit change | Goal setting + achievement | Healthy Productivity | Building resilience | Workplace wellness
Here are some of the ways Amanda has supported other organizations:
- Supporting membership-based organizations in curating and facilitating programming for their community
- Speaking at multi-day conferences around the topics of corporate wellness, burnout, and work-life balance
- Facilitating “lunch and learn” sessions about resilience and well-being in the workplace
- Teaching college faculty simple frameworks for supporting student mental health and resilience
- Facilitating workshops for middle schoolers around intentional friendships and conflict resolution
- Leading workshops for parents on early childhood social-emotional development and cultivating a mindful home environment
To learn more about Amanda, click here.
The Simply Well's existing offerings (courses, classes, and prerecorded workshops) are also available for purchase for corporate groups. If you're interested in learning more about how to enroll a large group in one of our programs, reach out to [email protected] for information and large-group discount rates.
For all business collaborations + inquiries, please fill out the form below or reach out to [email protected].